Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Arnold Schwarzenegger set to make Hollywood comeback

Look out, Hollywood. Former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has a warning for you.

He'll be back.
Good, I think he needs to get back into weight lifting.
“Currently I’m reading three scripts,” Schwarzenegger tells Kronen Zeitung, a newspaper in his native Austria.
what?

The Social Security-eligible actor acknowledges that he won’t be reprising his role as Conan the Barbarian. “In the future I have to adapt to roles (for) my age. Clint Eastwood also has done it in the same way. Extreme fighting is not possible anymore," he said.
well I think he needs to go back into bodybuilding.
Instead, the 65-year old is focusing on the World War II era film “With Wings As Eagles,” a project he has been attached to for several years. In summaries of the film, his character is described as a Nazi commander who refuses to execute a group of Americans soldiers.

“In it I would play an older soldier, who gets the order at the ending of the war to kill a bunch of kids. But he doesn’t do it and get(s) them to safety at the risk of his life and it has all kinds of adventure.”

I'd see that movie!

Schwarzenegger has already made a cameo in last summer’s "The Expendables" and has tweeted about reconnecting with Hollywood cronies like James Cameron, Sylvester Stallone and Harrison Ford.

But the former governor has his doubts about returning to his old stomping grounds. “Will I still have the patience to sit on the set and to do a movie for three months or six months, all of those things?” Schwarzenegger tweeted in October. “I don’t know.”

Here's what I think he could do that and that would be nice but he could help me make a living doing what I want to do. I like him and I'd love to meet him. He's my hero I wish I could be like him. He's like a role model for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment